We found a revolutionary method that will help us to review our own structural engineering spreadsheets easily. Pensolve, a cloud-based software, allows us to drag and drop our spreadsheets and the software converts them into clear and professional hand-written calculations. Just submit your structural engineering spreadsheets, in the specified, but flexible and simple, format and style that Pensolve suggests, and it will automatically output a set of hand-written calculations for your review. In the set of hand-written calculations, they will show the equations with the actual inputs (not the cell references from the spreadsheets), the calculation work, and the results. Because of the simple format and logical organization, the hand-written calculations can be understood in minutes.
- Your seniors, peers, or professors can review your spreadsheets for accuracy.
- Building authorities can have increased transparency of your engineering calculations, making the approval process much more efficient.
- For newcomers in a design firm, they can easily learn about the design spreadsheets that the company is using with the help of the logical sequencing of the hand-written calculations. Without a lot of guidance from senior engineers, they are efficiently making themselves trained users of the design spreadsheets in a matter of minutes.
- You do not need to hand write another set of hand sample calculations to prove the validity of the spreadsheets.
- The cloud-based functionality of the software makes it easier for efficient sharing and collaboration between project groups and peer review.
Go start your FREE software trial in this simple, thoughtful, efficient software with Pensolve!