The Structural Engineering Examination Prep Book To Have
Structural Engineering Examination Prep Book:
For the IStructE and HKIE Examinations
The writers at Sturdy Structural have gotten together to compile all their engineering study notes that they have used for their HKIE and IStructE examination studies. We are now offering you our very own comprehensive study guide for the IStructE and HKIE examinations.
The guide provides you the latest information on:
- Registration information and organization requirements for the examinations
- Sample timetable
- Explanation of critical factors that should be considered in the examinations (materials, fire resistance, constructability, load paths and load transfer, functional framing, torsion, cost, etc)
- How to choose the most appropriate schemes
- How to choose a viable and functional foundation type
- Design appraisal (looking at client’s requirements that are stated in the question and determine what the design implications are)
- How to approach the different structures presented in the examination
- Typical values
- Letter writing and solutions to common client suggestions
- Typical method statement for a standard structure
- Further references you can refer to for guidance
With this Ebook, you can also use this article "Top IStructE Chartered Membership (CM) Examination Resources and Tips" to get FREE tips and tricks for the IStructE structural engineering examination too!
This 62 page Ebook is only USD27 (original: USD32) until February 28, 2017! Enter offer code = "sturdystructuralexam" to get this discount NOW!
This is cheaper than any other study guide available in the market and has an abundance of information. Get it today before the promotion end!
- License keys are given for each user only.
- This Ebook does not provide you step by step calculations on how to approach structural design on different structures. However, there are some tips on how to prepare for the detailed calculation sections.
- This Ebook is not affiliated nor sponsored by the Institution of Structural Engineers (IStructE) or Hong Kong Institution of Engineers (HKIE) or other engineering associations, organizations, or institutions..